Mascarpone and Mango
- 300 ml thickened cream, softly whipped
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp marsala
- 65 g (approx 6) coconut or almond macaroons crumbled
- 4 mangoes
- cup extra Marsala
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
1. Place cream, mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla essence, Marsala and macaroons in large bowl. Use large metal spoon to fold in till just combined.
2. Cut cheeks from each mango and score in diamond pattern. Splash each cheek with extra Marsala and sprinkle with brown sugar. Cook flesh side down on hot BBQ plate for 3-4 minutes.
3. Serve mango with spoonful of macaroon cream.